Thursday, March 24, 2011

Howdy Partner



This is what I wore to an event in NYC this past weekend which involved a Country Western theme and dancing.  Thankfully, the music wasn't country and I was able to dance my ass off.  As a matter of fact, I almost did.  These faux leather pants, which I had to have from H&M split right under my left butt cheek from seam to seam mid-boogie.  This is a sad post for me, provided I had to have these lovelies and wore them only 5 times before their sorry end.  I honestly would prefer real leather and have owned a few pairs of leather pants over the years.  Alas, it wasn't in the budget year and these made me almost as happy.  That being said, I adore leather pants and find no better way to look badass than with tight black leather pants paired with......anything. 
 I know leather pants aren't typical to country western themes but I try not to be too predictable when styling my ensembles.  This was actually thrown together quite quickly.  Those are often the looks that are the best..... thrown on without too much deliberation or neurosis and then out the door.  



Boots and Top: Target, Pants: H&M
 Doing a freestylee hoedown to a fiddle in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment