Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fishing Cages



 Why, oh why did I not insist on an hour conversation with the hairdresser before I trusted  her with one of my best assets? Why? Why did I not bring a picture? Oh woe is me....
Sweater: Thrifted, Cargos: Paige, Jacket: Marc Jacobs, Bag: Abaco (gifted), Shoes: Richard Tyler,
Belt: Anthropologie, Necklace: Sunshine Daydream (Point Pleasant)
These were taken when John and I went for lunch at Spike's, right by the fishing boats in Point Beach.  When we came back.....I had the lovely Aunt June cut my hair AGAIN!
Did I mention I went back to the hairdresser the day after the original cut two weeks ago?
I'm ashamed to say I am STILL fixated on my hair and seriously need to let this one go.  But just one question for you...do you ever trim your hair yourselves.....or cut a few pieces that you think the hairdresser did not cut short enough?

1 comment:

  1. A bad hair day for you is a dream hairday for the rest of us. no more frettin'
    -Cheers!

    ReplyDelete