Sunday, February 20, 2011

NY Fashion Week Fall 2011 Part 2





The Jeremy Scott Show was at Milk Studio.  There was a tremendously long line to check in but abundant entertainment while waiting.  When I was not surveying the costumes of other show goers, I was checking out the art in the gallery space in which we were waiting so patiently.  The show was over the top with a strong pop art vibe.  I have a sneaking suspicion  more came for the scene than to see Scott's new designs.




Hmmm. I wonder what all the fuss is about?


Kanye! He's pretty cute.
 She's pretty cute too.

The best part of my trip, however, was not fashion related. It involved old friends and a humble French bar/restaurant in the Financial District.  Here we are below.


I love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment